We converted a Tesla Model 3 key card into a flex implant! Never lose your Tesla car key again with the TeslaFlex!
We took a Tesla Model 3 key card and converted it into a 7mm x 32mm x 0.5mm flexible biopolymer implant – the TeslaFlex! It’s coated in USP Class VI, ISO 10993 tested biopolymer which gives it an extremely thin profile and semi-flexible structure suitable for installation just about anywhere. They are shipped in small sealed plastic tubes with chlorhexidine solution.
WARNING This kit definitely contains dangerous things. The flexDF transponder device has not been tested or certified by any regulatory agency for implantation or use inside the human body. Use of this device is strictly at your own risk.
We have installation photos of a FlexDF Installation which you can view Here
– Do not install under any gripping surface (e.g. no palm side installations)
– Do not install atop or parallel to any joints (flex device are only “semi-flexible”)
– Incise skin with scalpel, making 9mm wide incision
– Lift/separate dermal layer using elevator tool
– Remove dermal tools from installation site
– Slide flexNT under skin by hand, do not use gripping tools
– Suture to close wound, do not pierce flexNT with suture needle