The Dangerous Keyboard Reader 1 (KBR1) acts like a USB HID (Human Interface Device) keyboard. No drivers. No nonsense. Just plug it in and UIDs read from any ISO14443A tag are sent to the host as keyboard input. The UID will be “typed” into whatever application has focus. Want to collect tag UIDs in a spreadsheet? Simple! Want a quick, uncomplicated way to log into your computer with your implant? Easy! Oh and did I mention the KBR1 gets excellent range with our xNT, flexNT, and flexDF chips!
Dangerous Things KBR1
The KBR1 is a “keyboard wedge” style RFID reader. It acts like a USB keyboard when plugged into a host computer, and tag IDs are “typed out” as if typed on a keyboard into whatever the current application is. Wherever the cursor is, that’s where data will appear.
- No special drivers required!
- Acts like standard USB keyboard
- ISO14443A tag IDs are “typed out”
In stock (can be backordered)
Free shipping on £50+ UK and £100+ International orders
- £200+ orders have free priority shipping
- UK next day delivery available if ordered before 1pm
- 14 day returns for replacements or store credit
- Lifetime or limited warranty on applicable products