The iCS Decoder is an iCopy-X accessory that allows for the rapid decoding and cloning of iCLASS SE® / SEOS® Decoder.
Until now, cloning of iCLASS SE® and iCLASS SEOS® has been impossible. With the iCS Decoder and iCopy-X – it’s as easy as cloning any standard RFID tag.
Most iCLASS® SE® & SEOS® systems still have legacy card acceptance enabled in their configuration. The iCS Decoder can decode iCLASS SEOS® IP / SE cards, and then generate an new card with legacy encoding.
For pentesters, the iCS Decoder exposes an entirely new in-scope attack surface. Likewise, LEA can use the device to make rapid clones in the field of a previously impossible badge type.
- The iCS Decoder will only work for target systems that are configured to accept legacy cards. This is the default configuration.
- This technique will not work on all iCLASS SE® readers. Coverage is approximate 85%.
- The iCS Decoder is an accessory – it requires an iCopy-X.
Setup and use of the iCS Decoder is rapid and simple.
- Plug the iCS Decoder into the iCopy-X using the provided USB-C Cable.
The device will be automatically recognised. If it is not recognised after 5 seconds, unplug and replug the device.
- Place the target iCLASS SE® / iCLASS SEOS card® on the iCS Decoder.
- The iCopy-X will decode the card, and display the CSN, Facility Code and Card Number.
- Disconnect the iCS Decoder.
- The iCopy-X will prompt for a iCLASS SE® compatible tag (“iCS”)
- Place the blank card on the iCopy-X, and proceed with the write.
- 1x iCS Decoder
- 3x iCLASS SE® / SEOS® Compatible Blank Cards (One-Time-Write)
- 1x USB Type-C to Type-C cable
- Connectivity: USB-C
- Dimensions: 90 x 55 x 24mm
- Weight: 60g
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
- Each iCS Decoder is dispatched from UK – no need to worry about slow shipping times or damaged goods.
- Packed in a sturdy compact 85x130x45mm box.
- We provide worldwide shipping with express options.