Due to the limited availability of this device, any back-ordered or pre-ordered items may take longer than 1 week to restock.
- Voltage range: 4-25 V (supports fast charging)
- Current consumption: 0.4 mA (low)
- Full-rate USB data transmission
What’s new on USBNinja Professional?
- Easy to use, no need for complicated ARDUINO configuration and download process, no longer need a magnet to enter DFU mode, all configurations only need one mobile phone.
- The mobile APP can view and edit the PAYLOAD script in USBNINJA online, and it can be triggered in real-time. It is no longer necessary to get back USBNINJA CABLE to update the payload. Both google play store and apple store have been put on the shelves and are available for download.
- Mobile APP can change parameters such as VIDPID and manufacturer name online.
- APP uses fingerprint facial recognition to enter, more secure.
- Built-in 120KB native memory disk can be selectively mounted, U disk and HID device coexist at the same time, can be used to copy or transfer files when there is no network
- Added self-destruct mode, clear firmware, leaving no trace.
- Native USB2.0 typing speed is 3 times faster than before, typing feedback capture, fast leaking
- Automatically detect caps lock and accurately enter all upper and lower case characters.
- The new remote control can choose between 8 SLOTs with 8 different PAYLOAD and also act as a remote control trigger, 20kb for each payload.
- The new remote control supports Bluetooth 5.0 mode, and the empty card distance is increased by 30%.
- The launched ultra-small micro-module can be built into USBNINJA in a small space USB device. User-friendly and flexible DIY.
- The operating current of USBNinja Professional is only 0.4mA. The detection of USBNinja Professional is not that obvious.
3 Forms of Execution
- IOS App (App Store) – USBNinja Professional
- Android (Google Playstore) – USBNinja Professional
- GUI on windows (Via Remote)
The device is ‘Deployed’ when it is connected to the target machine.
It will operate as a standard USB cable, allowing for data transfer and power transfer. It is able to stay in this state indefinitely until it is triggered.