Dangerous Things LLC & Vivokey Technologies Warranties
Dangerous Things & Vivokey Technologies offer a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects which may impact operation of all non-beta/test implant products. If your chip implant ever stops working due to a manufacturing defect, we will replace it for free.
If there is a problem with the device, the customer may return it for testing. If the device is found to be faulty, a replacement will be sent. You may also return it directly to Dangerous Things Or Vivokey Technologies for testing. If the device is found to function appropriately, Dangerous Things will return it directly to the customer and it will be up to the customer to determine what to do with the device. The returned device will not be re-sterilized by Dangerous Things, this will be up to the customer.
Sparrows Lock Picks Warranty
Sparrows do not offer any kind of warranty for their products. If you find your item damaged on arrival or there is a manufacturing fault, you may contact us or Sparrows directly.
They won’t however always offer a replacement and is reviewed on a per-person basis.
User error or any action that leads to the damage or breaking of items, such as lock picks ,won’t be considered for review.
More information can be found on their website: https://www.sparrowslockpicks.ca//terms.asp
KSEC Product Policy
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. If the packaging is found to be damaged and unable to be resold as new in its original packaging then only a partial refund may be applicable.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or one of fees cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
- Any microchip implants (Flex, x-series, etc)
- Any Sterilization bags or sterilized items
- Booking or installation charges and fees
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer unless requested by us beforehand.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Items with obvious signs of damage or use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after purchase
- Any booking or installation fee due to cancellation, change or any inability to attend agreed booking time or date
Booking and installations
Any service with a KSEC partner, KSEC , or KSEC Cyborg Centre such as but not limited too installations, pre-paid installations within cyborg packages or similar are non-refundable. However some partners, down to their own digression, may allow you to move or change your booking.
Some example reasons for non-refundable and potentially non-changeable after-sale are:
- Not turning up for the agreed booking time slot
- Inability to complete the installation or service for any reason
- Cancellation without justified reason after purchasing via online sale
- Being abusive to partners or staff
Our online store booking fees are listed below, as stated above, they are non-refunding. Booking fees are often discounted due to various packages, sales or items that offer discounted pricing:
- Single Injectable Implant (xSeries/Vivokey Spark etc) = £20
- Dual Injectable Implant (xSeries/Vivokey Spark etc in the same package or installation) = £30 (Inc £10 Discount)
- Single Flex Series Implant (FlexNT, FlexDF etc) = £40
- Dual Flex Series Implant (FlexNT, FlexDF etc) = £40
- Single Injectable & Flex Implant (FlexNT & xNT etc) = £60 (Inc £20 Discount)
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs when returning any items. Our shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please send us an email at [email protected].
You may also return items, if they were designated for a cyborg center, to that cyborg centre for shipping. However there may be an additional cost for shipping via this method.
Sales and discounted items
Unfortunately sale or discounted items cannot be refunded.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If the refund is approved then your refund will be processed and refunded to your original method of payment. Alternatively, we may offer store credit which is down to the customer if they wish to accept instead of a refund to their original payment.
Late or missing refunds
There is often some processing time before a refund is processed. In the event you have waited to the payment providers advice and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected].
We recommend contacting your payment provider or bank, it may take some time before your refund is processed by them.