The xEM is a great starter tag for people just getting into RFID projects. It is compatible with many inexpensive OEM and commercial 125kHz readers and stand-alone access controllers.
The xEM is a 125KHz ATA5577 chip set, which is programmed as a EM4200 / EM4102. These cannot be read by an NFC smartphone or device. Please check out our NFC compatible implants such as the xNT or FlexNT.
- 125KHz ATA5577 programmed as EM4299 / EM4102
- Pre-programmed with a unique 40bit ID number
- Contained in 2x12mm cylindrical bio-compatible unbreakable glass
- Read / Write ATA5577 provides “tag emulation” and “Cloning” options
- Works with many older digital door locks and RFID read / write devices
WARNING This kit definitely contains dangerous things. While the xEM transponder device has undergone several quality checks during manufacture and has been put through a battery of tests with various private labs, it has not been tested or certified by any government regulatory agency for implantation or use inside the human body. Use of this device is strictly at your own risk.
purchasing and Installation
Looking for an installation or in-store purchase? Be sure to check out our KSEC Cyborg Centres.
All of the KSEC cyborg packages include discounts and Electronic kit & Tools to make sure you get the best price. Contact your local partner now for booking availability then purchase online and your chosen package will be sent to the cyborg centre ready for your install!
You can get the xEM as part of the following KSEC Cyborg Packages.
- Stage 1 NFC & RFID Cyborg
- Advanced NFC & RFID Transporter Cyborg
- RFID Enabled Cyborg
- Advanced RFID Access Cyborg
xEM Installation kits
The xEM kit contains the xEM tag and all the sterile procedure materials required to perform installation yourself.
Please be aware if you’re wanting a professional to do the install, there is no need to buy the installation kits. Simply purchase a KSEC Cyborg package of your choosing and select the Cyborg Center for your installation then book in your professional installation.
xEM Kit Contents
- 1 sterile injector assembly, pre-loaded with an xEM tag
- 1 single use ChloraPrep SEPP 0.67ml applicator (video)
- 1 sterile gauze pad for post-injection wound care
- 1 sterile expandable-fabric adhesive bandage
- 1 pair of non-sterile, non-latex procedure gloves
All Microchip Implantations take less than 10 seconds with the use of a syringe injection. They take about 2 weeks to heal fully with only around 2 days for the incision to close up. Within 2 months any scaring from the incision will normally disappear.