Out of stock
- 13.56MHz ISO15693 “vicinity” I-CODE SLI chipset
- SL058030 I-CODE SLI
- Type I-CODE NFC Application
- 8 byte UID and 112 bytes of user read/write memory
- 10 year data retention. Rated for 100k writes per memory block.
- Encased in a 2.1mm by 12mm USP grade lead-free borosilicate bioglass shell
- No “anti-migration” coating means easy removal/replacement
Limited NFC compatibility
While not truly NFC compliant, the xIC does have limited NFC compatibility with certain NFC enabled Android devices such as the Samsung Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, the Nexus 7, the HTC Amaze, etc. as well as Windows Phone powered devices such as the Nokia Lumia 920. These phones use NXP reader chips to power their NFC capabilities, and this chip comes with the ability to read some non-NFC compliant tag types. If your phone has an NXP reader chip, it may also be able to read and write to the xIC. Certain devices like the Google Nexus 4 phone and Nexus 10 tablet do not use the NXP reader chip and can not read from or write to the xIC.
purchasing and Installation
Looking for an installation or instore purchase? Be sure to check out our KSEC Cyborg Centres. You can get implant installations & KSEC cyborg packages with one of our partners who offer discounts to make sure you get the best price. Contact your local partner now for quotes and more details.