The new implantable 13.56Mhz xLED Field Detector is designed to show the ideal location, rotation, and orientation to present one of our x-series chip implants to an RFID or NFC reader. It only has a tuning coil and white LED inside. There is no RFID or NFC chip inside so the xLED cannot be “read”, it glows brightly when you place it near a reader operating at appropriate frequency.
The original xLED was a field testing device that was shaped exactly like an x-series implant to more perfectly emulate how an x-series implant would perform with various readers, but it was not made of implant grade materials and not meant for implantation. The new xLED Implantable Field Detector is manufactured with the same safe materials our x-series implantable transponders are made with, and is designed for implantation. It is the brightest implantable LED device available on the market.
- 3mm x 13mm bioglass encased 13.56Mhz xLED Field Detector
- Clinically sterilized in EO gas process
- Super BRIGHT white LED easily glows through the skin
purchasing and Installation
Looking for an installation or in-store purchase? Be sure to check out our KSEC Cyborg Centres. You can get implant installations & KSEC cyborg packages with one of our partners who offer discounts to make sure you get the best price. Contact your local partner now for quotes and more details.
The installation kit contains the implant and all the sterile procedure materials required to perform installation.
Please be aware if you’re wanting a professional to do the install, there is no need to buy the installation kits. Simply purchase a KSEC Cyborg package of your choosing and select the Cyborg Center for your installation then book in your professional installation.
- 1 sterile injector assembly, pre-loaded with an 13.56Mhz xLED
- 1 single use ChloraPrep SEPP 0.67ml applicator
- 1 sterile gauze pad for post-injection wound care
- 1 sterile expandable-fabric adhesive bandage
- 1 pair of non-sterile, non-latex procedure gloves