The xNT can be read and written to by many types of ISO14443A based RFID systems, and all NFC compliant reader/writer devices including USB devices and all NFC compatible mobile phones.
It can be read and written with devices using 13.56MHz RFID and all NFC compatible readers and writers, including USB devices and many NFC-enabled Android smartphones. They are rewritable and can store data such as your business card (vCard), medical and allergy information or emergency contact details.
- 13.56MHz ISO14443A & NFC Type 2 compliant NTAG216 RFID chipset
- 7 byte UID and 880 bytes of user read/write memory
- Unlimited memory reads. Rated for 100,000 writes per memory block
- Encased in a 2mm by 12mm USP grade lead-free Schott 8625 bioglass casing
- No Parylene C or porous polypropylene “anti-migration” coating means easy removal/replacement
Check out Post here about the xNT NFC Tag usages
WARNING This kit definitely contains dangerous things. While the xNT transponder device has undergone several quality checks during manufacture and has been put through a battery of tests with various private labs, it has not been tested or certified by any government regulatory agency for implantation or use inside the human body. Use of this device is strictly at your own risk.
purchasing and Installation
Looking for an installation or in-store purchase? Be sure to check out our KSEC Cyborg Centres.
All of the KSEC cyborg packages include discounts and Electronic kit & Tools to make sure you get the best price. Contact your local partner now for booking availability then purchase online and your chosen package will be sent to the cyborg centre ready for your install!
You can get the xNT as part of the following KSEC Cyborg Packages.
xNT Installation kits
The xNT kit contains the xNT tag and all the sterile procedure materials required to perform installation.
Please be aware if you’re wanting a professional to do the install, there is no need to buy the installation kits. Simply purchase a KSEC Cyborg package of your choosing and select the Cyborg Center for your installation then book in your professional installation.
xNT Kit Contents
- 1 sterile injector assembly, pre-loaded with an xNT tag
- 1 single use ChloraPrep SEPP 0.67ml applicator (video)
- 1 sterile gauze pad for post-injection wound care
- 1 sterile expandable-fabric adhesive bandage
- 1 pair of non-sterile, non-latex procedure gloves
All Microchip Implantations take less than 10 seconds with the use of a syringe injection. They take about 2 weeks to heal fully with only around 2 days for the incision to close up. Within 2 months any scaring from the incision will normally disappear.